FAQ Re: Trees


Dover District Council – Trees – FAQ


In some circumstances where residential hedging is narrowing the access for residents pushing buggies or wheelchairs Kent Highways Department have the right to make a request to householders to cut their hedging back but will not do so during the time when birds may be nesting.

Publich Rights of Way – (PROW), report overgrown hedges on pathways/potholes:-
or telephone:-

03000 418181