How can I get the pothole in my road seen to?


Kent Highways Services look after roads, pavements and cycleways in Kent. If you have any concerns about safety issues or maintenance you can contact them on the main number below. Your call will be logged and the appropriate department will respond.

Telephone 0845 247800 or report online