How can I get the pothole in my road seen to?

  Kent Highways Services look after roads, pavements and cycleways in Kent. If you have any concerns about safety issues or maintenance you can contact them on the main number below. Your call will be logged and the appropriate department will respond. Telephone 0845 247800 or report online      

How do I report a problem on Public Rights of Way?

You can access the online fault reporting tool by visiting or contact 03000 41 71 71,    

How do I find out about having an allotment in Walmer?

Walmer Parish Council have one allotment, for residents of Walmer located at:-   Campbell Road Allotments, Walmer    With 27 plots.  All are full and there is curently a waiting list.   Applicants must live in walmer to qualify.   If you would like to register on this then please complete an Application Form and return to […]

Hiring DDC Land for your Event – Walmer Green

Please contact Dover District Council if you would like to hire Walmer Green for an event:-–Open-Spaces/Walmer-Seafront.aspx